Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

From "THE ZONE" completed-by Marina Petro



Painting from "THE ZONE"
Tempera paint on 19" x 14" bristol board.
I posted the image of this painting in progress a couple of weeks ago just before my "Painting From The Zone" workshop. I was testing out the new tempera paints I bought for the class...and...here is the finished painting.It's not one of my favorites but, it is what it is. I wanted to share this with you so you can see how it progressed. The most fun (and most relaxing) part of these paintings is when the paper or canvas is covered completely and I begin to put the 'details' in....and I continue to lament...I wish there were 5 of me so I could paint all the styles I love to paint in simultaneously...oh well...keep on dreaming Marina...

Today's Quote: "Congratulate yourselves if you have done something strange and extravagant and broken the monotony of a decorous age."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson



My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin