Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

"MYSTICAL MOON" by Marina Petro


"Mystical Moon"
Original Oil Painting
8x10 inch gallery wrapped stretched canvas painted around sides.
$125
Purchase at my eBay store here...or email me for other purchasing options.

I painted this from a photo. Credit to Jennifer Miller. The photo looked so much like the type of painting I often create from my imagination. Painting with dark colors makes it difficult to complete the painting in one sitting. I had to wait for the darks to dry in order to complete some of the details. It gets pretty messy too. I always try to photograph my paintings as close to the originals as possible but this one looks much better in real life.
I hope you enjoy viewing it!

I have a few exhibits coming up, as well as my "Painting From The Zone" workshop... so I'm busy planning, painting (never enough painting) and weaving through current life events. Whew!

Todays Quote: "Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul."
-Kandinsky



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin