Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

From "THE ZONE" Series #28 by Marina Petro

Finished Painting
Last painting session

"THE ZONE"Series #28
24 x 30 inches
Original Acrylic Painting on Stretched Canvas
Not for sale yet
Prints on paper and canvas are available. Please email me (link below) for purchasing options.

Finally finished! I began this painting on Valentine's Day with the large heart turned upside down toward the right. As I mentioned in my prior post, this was a lot of fun to paint but difficult to walk away from without continuing to add to it. I'm happy with the result. The partial angel wing at the bottom left was a surprise. It just seemed to create itself..truly unintentional. That's the adventure when I paint like this....never knowing what the next stroke of the brush will manifest. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did painting it.

Today's Quotation: "An artist has been defined as a neurotic who continually cures himself with his art."
-Lee Simonson



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin