Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"SWEETHEARTS" by Marina Petro



"Sweethearts"
5x7 inch acrylic on gallery wrap stretched canvas. Does not need a frame.
$49 + $6.50 shipping
Email me for purchasing options

This is a whimsical little piece I had a lot of fun painting.
Today was a busy day. I stayed home for a change. I've planned some new classes which include a day long intuitive painting workshop, "Painting From The Zone" scheduled for April 26. It is the pilot for what I hope will be an ongoing event. I photographed some new paintings, printed out a few reference photos of the countryside here, and began another "Zone Painting." I'd started a painting in class which I spent just too much time on trying to make it work. I think it's beyond repair and I finally put it aside with a sigh of relief.

Today's Quote: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
-Robert Frost




Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin