Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

"BREAKING THRU" by Marina Petro


"Breaking Thru
Oil On Stretched Gallery Wrap Canvas
4x6 inches
$75
Purchase "Breaking Thru" here

Another repost today folks. I haven't been able to get near my studio or do whatever else is necessary to post a new painting. I woke up to my heater malfunctioning among other minor situations that took up most of the day and I'm tired now. But..I wanted to keep in touch and reposting is fairly easy.

"Breaking Thru" was painted intuitively, from my imagination. It was a joy to paint. I hope you enjoy viewing it!

Daily Quotation: "The light that never was on sea or land, yet which all men see sometime or other"-William Wilfred Campbell


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin