Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"THE ZONE" Series #14 by Marina Petro


From "The Zone" Series #14

Original 24x30 inch
Mixed media on stretched canvas NFS
Prints on 13"x19" paper can be ordered directly from me at $29 ea. Email me for additional information....link is below
Prints on canvas or paper in a variety of sizes can be ordered from
Imagekind.Com

To be perfectly honest, I don't feel like photographing my new work yet...and that is why I am posting these paintings from The Zone. It's convenient and I can still keep in touch. Funny thing about posting at a blog...especially a 'daily painting' blog. There's a sense of 'someone watching.' Most of my life I've sensed 'something' watching my every action and thought. It started when my mother began talking about God. What stayed with me is that 'He sees everything you do.' Well, I hope I've at least been entertaining...

Today's Quote: "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
-Saint Augustine



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin