Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"THE ZONE SERIES" #16-Snakeyes


From "The Zone Series" #16
24x30 in.
Original Acrylic + Gouache
Giclee prints are available on
Stretched gallery wrapped canvas and paper.
Email me for details

I've been a bit under the weather the past couple of days and haven't been painting much. I wanted to share another type painting I've been doing along with what you are familiar with of my work to date. This is another form of purely intuitive painting. I begin each canvas deliberately clearing my mind of any form or intention other than to follow my spirit. I do not mix any colors...just use pure color out of the tube.Painting in this way is very exciting. It's like bringing a whole new internal world into being. I am grateful that I am able to continue to fascinate myself with my artwork.

I have numbered these but resist giving them names. The 'snakeyes' above is my way of identifying each one for easy reference. I might change my mind at some point if it becomes too confusing. I'm not selling the originals at this point but giclees on canvas and paper are available. They are not posted at my website either...that is to come when I redo my website soon. You can see more of them if you click the link below to Tour My Studio.

Daily Quotation: "There is no certainty. There is only adventure."
-Roberto Assagioli



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin