Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN~Original oil painting by Marina Petro

     ©Marina Petro

"A Glimpse Of Heaven"
10 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on 1.5 inch deep stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


A Glimpse Of Heaven is an original oil painting created intuitively from my imagination. Can you imagine viewing this beautiful and serene painting in your home or workspace daily? 

When I completed the painting and pondered a title for it, I felt as if I was surrounded by angels and viewing/experiencing heaven for a brief moment. I consider this piece "Healing Art."


Today's Quotation:  "Happy are the painters, for they shall not be lonely. Light and color, peace and hope, will keep them company to the end of the day."
~Winston Churchill



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin