Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Still Life With Urn - Oldie But Goodie Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Still Life With Urn"
24 x 30
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.




It is difficult to comprehend how much time has passed since I painted "Still Life With Urn." It was created from a still life setup at a class I was auditing at Skidmore College back in the 90's!!!  I've never exhibited it so it hasn't been seen very much at all....it's been hiding in my studio with a few other shy friends. 

In any case, I am offering it at a ridiculously low price for it's size and quality here at my online Etsy Shop.

Today's Quotation: "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
-Scott Adams



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin