Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Approaching Mars, Original Abstract Art, Outer Space, Celestial Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"APPROACHING MARS"

24 x 36  inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$950


Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





I painted "Approaching Mars" from my imagination. Initially I had nothing in mind...just began to dip my brush in the colors I was attracted to, one by one, until it was completed.

In 2014 "Approaching Mars" was used for the cover of "Gulliver Of Mars" by Edwin Arnold, a book originally published in 1905 and reprinted in 2014 by  Bottom Of The Hill Publishing. Quite an honor!


Today's Quotation: "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy" 
-Rumi



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin