Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fallen Angel Art Print, Angel Art, From The Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro


"Fallen Angel"
Fine Art Print....11" x 16" 

$39.99





This wonderful fiery and sensual fallen angel was painted from my imagination spontaneously. Any ideas why she has fallen? I'd be interested in hearing your impressions....

I was surprised to discover I'd overlooked offering "Fallen Angel" as a fine art print.  The original painting has long since been adopted by a very happy collector who continues to enjoy it after many years! 

I am still not completely up to being back in the full swing of painting almost daily, however I am painting non-stop in my mind and certain this will all translate into me getting back into the studio very very soon.

Today's Quotation: "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Rumi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin