Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Low Down Sun, Original Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Low Down Sun"
8 x 10  inches
$159
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


CLICK  HERE FOR DETAILS + PURCHASING INFO

EMAIL ME HERE


I began working on this painting outdoors en plein air last summer. I'd chosen another view of the landscape to paint but when I brought it home I didn't like what I'd done and  decided to paint the setting sun as I remembered it that day. I am happy with it now...


Today's Quotation: "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it."
-Salvatore Dali

View all my available paintings here

 Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin