Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lunar Angel "Guardian Angel Art Print" From The Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Lunar Angel"
Fine Art Print now available
$39.99
11 x 14 inches


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 


This exquisite art print is a reproduction of the original oil painting which has been sold.


The original artwork was painted spontaneously from my imagination. When I completed the painting, I felt that this beautiful angel signifies guardianship, healing, and protection. She is watching over us from above…

Today's Quotation: "Truly, it is in the darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us. 
-Meister Johann Eckhart

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin