Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tidal Moon, "Seascape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Tidal Moon
22" x 28"
Original Seascape oil painting on canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This painting is listed for sale at my Etsy Shop for $695.
I am extending a special price offer to my subscribers and personal contacts list for $595.
I am leaving it at Etsy at its original price and would refund $100 back as soon as I receive notice of purchase....or, email me and I will take it off Etsy and send out a PayPal invoice. 


View all my available paintings here

This mystical seascape with the full moon appearing like a sentinel, was painted from my imagination. As most of my intuitive/spontaneous works go, I didn't have a subject matter in mind when I began. I put paints out I felt attracted to that day and began to paint from my spirit. At a certain point, I wasn't sure whether this piece would be a celestial scene or a seascape. The more I painted, the more it began looking like a seascape and I went from there. I am happy with the final outcome.

Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I --something that is my life--the power to create."
-Vincent Van Gogh


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin