Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stripes, "Still Life Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


Stripes
22" x 28"
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Series
$575
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Only one in the entire universe....and it could be yours!

This is an older painting that is very shy and has been hiding around here from public view.  It was quite a challenge painting the stripes...whew! Very difficult to keep my place. 

 Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I--something that is my life--the power to create." 
-Vincent van Gogh
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin