Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Solitary Confinement,"Still Life Oil Painting," Marina Petro


Solitary Confinement
6x6 inches
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel by Marina Petro

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Glass is fairly difficult to paint...at least it is for me. My were strained from squinting, trying to discern the varying shapes, color,  and reflections...and getting it to actually look like glass. I'm happy with the result though....

Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I--something that is my life--the power to create." 
-Vincent van Gogh


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin