Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunflower Glow, Flower Painting "Floral Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


Sunflower Glow
11" x 14"
Original oil painting on canvas
Floral Art Series
SOLD

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


This painting really does glow. I had "Sunflower Glow" displayed on my studio porch and overheard a passerby comment about how happy it made her feel....confirmation that my intention has been realized! 

I painted this piece from a photo with a lot of my imagination added...

Today's Quotation: "Rest assured that if you work every day at your art, using the materials nearest at hand, you will gradually discover such beauty in them that they will fill you with happiness. "John F. Carlson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin