Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Abstract Angel Oil Painting, Lunar Angel by Marina Petro

Lunar Angel
22" x 28" oil painting on 1-1/2 gallery wrapped canvas
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options

Only one in the entire universe...and she could be yours!

Lunar Angel is truly one of my favorite paintings. She was sold several years ago and recently came back to me....so....she is available to grace someone's home once more...

Here is my latest NEWSLETTER

I am offering another INTUITION WORKOUT...
Giving a talk on Intuition at the Girlfriend's Getaway at the Sagamore Hotel on Lake George...
Included a link to 'Disorder In The American Court' which, I am sure you will roll with laughter....and more...
 
Today's Quotation: "Every moment, there is news coming out of silence."
~Ranier Maria Rilke
My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
FaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints at Imagekind!
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin