Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Art Print Greeting Cards - Marina Petro

Birthday Cat

Art Print greeting card- and many others
...at my ETSY SHOP
Everything at this shop is shipped directly from me here in Saratoga Springs...
The picture at the top represents the card more accurately and clearly.

I am trying to stay disciplined and list my greeting cards at my Etsy shop online...just a few more to go and then I'll take a break and begin posting paintings again in a day or two. 

More drudgery this morning as the snow kept falling and everything turned to slush...ugh...I drove to my studio in town, picked up my paints, ran a few essential errands, came home, took most needed nap, listed some more cards at Etsy and now, posting here and gearing up to work on a painting at my home studio. I will have to force myself to paint today. 

My tooth still hurts and I've probably overdosed on Motrin since yesterday. I'm meeting my old classmates for a painting session at my studio tomorrow morning (working on a large still life there) and then off to the dentist again. It's been wearing...but...this too shall pass like everything else...

Today's Quotation: "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
FaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints at Imagekind!
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Valentine's and Christmas Cards were the first popular greeting cards, in a now multi-billion dollar industry which includes many multicultural celebrations.Giving and receiving greeting cards is a custom common to many countries and cultures. Special occasions or celebrations of life events such as birthdays, anniversaries, marriage, graduations, and religious holidays are recognized with a card. Learn more:

free online printable cards

babar said...

clean and nice art work shown in your picture.
print membership card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin