Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heaven's Light-Flower Garden Floral Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Heaven's Light"
11x14
Oil on stretched canvas
...and it is the only one in the entire universe!
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries

This light filled garden painting is a theme I've painted over and over again. I enjoy creating these because they calm me down, and for me, fairly mindless. Not that I'm not focusing on what I'm doing each moment, just radically differently than when I am painting something more structured from life or photo.  Other's must enjoy them as well because most of them have sold fairly quickly. 

This painting contains all the colors related to the spiritual realms, healing, and love.

Today's Quotation:  "Painting requires the bravery of solitude. Painting requires disciplined labor. To be a painter is to search the world with a benevolent eye for every subtle beauty that the infinite world offers."
~Charles Philip Brooks
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina,
Beautiful painting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin