Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MAGICAL POND~Water Lily Pond Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro


"Magical Pond"
16x20 original oil painting on canvas by Marina Petro
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.


Here is another painting created with painstaking focus. It is worth the effort when I discipline myself to try something more difficult like this that takes a storehouse of patience. I did the best I could with this photograph but it still doesn't show the beautiful subtle light shining through the leaves. I haven't painted as much as I would have liked to over the past two weeks and I'm an unhappy little girl  because of it. I'll get back into gear after the holidays.

Today's Quotation: "The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves; banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred way and in celebration. We are the ones we've been waiting for." 
~Hopi Elder
 MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
FILLED WITH LOVE, GOOD HEALTH, GOOD ART, AND PROSPERITY!




Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin