Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"ANGEL DESCENDING" by Marina Petro



Angel Descending
12" x 18" (30.5cm x 45.8cm)
Ink Jet Print on Epson Paper
$29 plus $4 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



...or email me for other purchasing options

Angel Descending is not a new painting. I painted the original oil on 22" x 28" canvas quite a few years ago but thought I'd offer a print of it today. I always felt that this angel brought blessings with her presence.

I haven't photographed my new paintings. It's been a little difficult to paint and keep up with photographing. I injured my foot in a fall on ice over a week ago and have been hobbling around trying to get the essentials taken care of here in preparation for Christmas. I probably won't be posting until after the holiday...

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a New Year filled with many blessings and God's Grace...

Today's Quote: "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin